Off-campus incidents still deserve
on-campus support.

Off-Campus Incidents

For off-campus crimes, state or local police with jurisdiction over the location where the incident(s) occurred are responsible for investigations. If you are not sure where to begin or whom to call, start with the Dean of Students, UConn Police, or one of the Confidential Advocacy resources for help.

Student Health and Wellness
Medical Care (Confidential)
860-486-4700 (24 Hours)
Student Health and Wellness
Mental Health (Confidential)
860-486-4705 (24 Hours)
UConn Police
860-486-4800 (24 Hours)
Office of Institutional Equity
Office of Community Standards