You can file a report.
We’re here to help you.

File a Report with Police

If you’ve experienced sexual assault, relationship violence or stalking you are strongly encouraged to call the police. The UConn Police are responsible for all criminal investigations of on-campus crimes. In cases of on-campus sexual or relationship violence or stalking, an officer from the Special Victims Unit is assigned as the primary contact throughout the investigation. For off-campus crimes, state or local police are responsible for investigations, however if you are not sure where to begin, call UConn Police for help.

UConn Police
(860) 486-4800
126 North Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268

UConn Health Police
(860) 679-2121
263 Farmington Avenue, MC 3925, Farmington, CT 06030

Student Health Services (Confidential)
860-486-4700 (24 Hours)
Counseling & Mental Health Services (Confidential)
860-486-4705 (24 Hours)
UConn Police
860-486-4800 (24 Hours)
Office of Institutional Equity
Office of Community Standards